Padres Stuff 2/24/2020

Padres Tweet

After posting the most sexy picture to date on Twitter, the Padres played another game today vs the Royals.

Speaking of Spring Training photography, all of the pictures of the Brown & Yellow have made the change real and it makes me so happy. Finally after a long struggle we have a real identity.

Heres some Padres Stuff from today:


Interesting on a couple levels. Preller and Co. could just be adding more competition to the most open position battle heading into the season, but maybe they aren't sold on Jurickson Profar's defensive abilities at 2B. Dozier would seem past his athletic prime but he is still very capable. Last season his 1.7 WAR in 135 games would have been 4th best of all Padres hitters, and ahead of Profar's 1.3. Looking at the numbers it's not that big of a head scratcher. 20+ HR potential from the 2 bag isn't a bad option.



Many hit a dong! First AB, first moon shot of 2020. People forget he's a Padre.


Fernando Tatis Jr is on the Padres too, and he's looking back to his old self. He has risen, rejoice and be glad. Go spread the Good News!


Can't believe I didn't know this, shame on me. I was pumped when we drafted this kid 3rd overall and I'm pumped his time has come. I don't think he will leave Peoria on the Padres 26 man, but I wouldn't be shocked if that were the case. Nevertheless, we will see Gore at Petco this year and I cannot fucking wait.



Who cares, didn't you see all of that other shit?


#GoPadres


Comments