Dear Padres Ownership


Dear Mr. Fowler, Mr. Seidler, and Company,

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, on behalf of the South Bay of San Diego, and all Padres fans everywhere who feel the same way. You continue to surprise me, even after 31+ years on this rollercoaster we call a relationship.

Like everyone else, I have made mistakes. And all a man can do when they make a mistake is to look at the offended party in the eye and say “I’m sorry” and hope for forgiveness.

I am sorry Mr. Fowler, I am sorry Mr. Seidler. Apologies all around. You deserve better and I will do my best to be better, while encouraging others to do the same. I am hoping we can move on as we chase the same dream.


You not only made Padres nation smile by signing Manny Machado, you created an avenue for us to come together to celebrate the largest free agent signing in American sports. And that direction was the latest edition of The Padres Shotgun.




Hopefully this amazing response to even more amazing news can be a small token of our gratitude, and show you once again how passionate the Padres’ fanbase is across the country. As well all know, this city is starved for a championship, and I want to say thank you for your sincere intention to make that dream become a reality.

And I know we aren’t done yet…

With Love,

Luke Kelley aka South Bay LK


Comments