Sponsor Spotlight: EWG Printing



A few weeks ago I put together a youth basketball tournament for children in my community. In the last couple of days leading up to the tournament, I thought that it would be a great idea to give all participants a free T-Shirt. I was expecting about 40 - 50 kids, so while the idea was a nice thought, I didn't think it was reasonable to put in an order for that amount of shirts and receive them days later to distribute. That's me...Mr. Procrastination.

Then I came across a flyer that was buried under mail on my desk. It was from EWG Printing. The flyer promised quick processing and had an insanely affordable price. So I emailed Dustin Huntamer.

---

In the beginning Dustin started EWG Printing fourteen years ago. He shares his 'humble beginnings' story on the homepage of the website:
I started EWG Printing in 2004 in my parent’s garage. I wanted to create a clothing line that expressed my beliefs to the masses. I had a 100 shirts printed up and tried to sell them to my friends but ended up giving away more than I sold, it was a lot of fun. For my next project I printed up 100 hoodies that cost $25 each to make which meant I couldn’t just give them away. - Dustin Huntamer (click here for full story)


After learning more about the business, Dustin sold his truck to make some money to get the business off the ground, and with that money he purchased his own equipment. EWG was born. A few months later he moved his business to his own property and ran it out of a barn.


For 10 years Dustin was working another full time job to provide for his family. He would produce EWG products whenever he had extra time. This included working late nights, weekends, and any days off he had from his 9-5. He hired an experienced printers and learned everything he could about the business.
I now run a successful screen printing shop that I love, that I built through long hours of toil and sweat. I have refined my printing style and technique so that I can honestly say I am now a craftsman. - Dustin Huntamer 

Fast forward to now, and Dustin operates EWG Printing full time and has a store front in El Cajon. He has created a thriving business that has a great reputation for high quality products and amazing customer service. If you don't want to just hear about it from me, take a look at their customer testimonials' page. Plus, a 100% satisfaction guarantee is not something you can find easily:

Personal Guarantee
I personally guarantee that you will be satisfied with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied we will reprint it free of charge, or offer you a full refund.
Your 100% satisfaction is our number 1 goal.

 ---

Back to my story. In the email I sent to Dustin I explained my situation. It was 3 days before the event. I needed the shirts by early Saturday morning. I sent a design idea for the shirt and described exactly what I wanted. Dustin could not have been more accommodating. He was very easy to get a hold of, and he didn't hesitate to call/text/email me to clear up the details.

He sent me a final proof and said he would have them ready by Friday night. I headed over to the shop at 10pm that night, less than 12 hours before my event started. I was shocked when I walked in the door.
Proof sent by EWG


Dustin was putting the final touches on the order, grinding away after 10pm on a Friday night! I was beyond impressed, and quite honestly, I couldn't believe it. I thought this was an impossible task, when in reality it could not have been easier for me. I cannot thank Dustin and his team enough!!

Final Product

At the end of the day, it was all about the kids! I know the participants were very excited about their free shirts. Dustin even provided me with a few extra shirts for the team champions!

Champs



EWG Printing is THE BUSINESS to use for all of your printing needs: T-shirts, sweat shirts, hats, jerseys, and more! Take a look at their complete catalog here. But here are some examples of their work: 

Great for High Schools

Rec Leagues

Family Reunions

Custom Hats

Jerseys


Jackets


Not only is EWG the right choice for any large family/friends events, or businesses looking for some swag for their company functions or fundraisers, but it's AMAZING for extracurricular club advisers and coaches of all levels: youth, club, high school, etc! Dustin sends out colored flyers constantly to all high school coaches in San Diego County. If any of you are reading this I strongly advise you contact EWG for all of your needs!

I know what business I will be using for all my future projects. 805West is proud to be in business with EWG Printing!


EWG PRINTING
1255 Broadway, El Cajon, CA 92021
619-579-8650
Dustin@ewgprinting.com




Comments