I Enjoyed this Petco Park Rant


Mr. Corey Stewart went on a rant last night about Petco Park and pricing that I feel deserves some recognition:





Not bad at all sir. Tip of the cap.

Shit I can still remember when Park Passes started at $5 when Petco opened; that was a huge f*cking deal. Then they went to $7. "Okay fine, pregame I can still drink a couple of Bud Ice 32oz instead of three" - Teenage me (I'm from Chula BITCCCCC).

I can honestly say I don't know how the "Park Pass" pricing has evolved since then. I literally had to look up right now how much these tix cost for tonight's game:

$19 FREAKING GEORGE WASHINGTONS!! 




Is this another mislead promo for Tony Gwynn's bobble head night?

*Checks Saturday's pricing* ....$19.50

I guess so.

Jokes aside the price of the Park Passes was shocking. So if I had a couple of kids and I wanted to sit on the grass I'm out of pocket how much? Two words: birth control F*CK THAT.

As for Corey's other ideas, including the cheaper upper deck tix, they make way too much sense to actually be considered.

I saw some good points that made sense from replies in the thread about why the pricing is the way it is bla bla bla. But the price for having the ability to WALK AROUND/SIT ON GRASS is preposterous. In 2018 you can find grass cheaper to do other things than just sitting on it.

Danny Ocean would be impressed by this ongoing robbery.


REACTION






Comments