Monday Night was #PadresMeatTwitter Night



This is a thing now, and it's AWESOME. #PadresMeatTwitter was freakin' LIT last night. I honestly do not know who is responsible for this renaissance of meat (please identify yourself and take a bow) but this has taken over Padres twitter like Fergie has taken over Carl Lewis and Roseanne for the worst Star Spangled Banner rendition.


The tweet that inspired the blog. So damn accurate. So many options:

What does Hoz really know about meat? Kansas City is known for two things: losing in the first round of NFL playoffs and BBQ, allegedly. I've never been there and I don't know anyone who has ever willingly gone to that town. So Padre fans win that battle in my book, plus, we can't lose in the NFL anymore (people forget that) so that's a win-win for SD. 

What else was on the menu?

A couple rookies made their debuts with some Tri-Tip:

I was so excited to make my first #PadresMeatTwitter post I put today and tonight in that tweet. What a dum dum.


Not convinced? There's more:
I've been mostly a carnivore recently, but I do love me some asparagus, especially off the grill.


Good enough for this dweeb.


Correct statement, still looks delicious.

Keep it up Padres Fans, keep-it-up!



Comments