My Fiancee Thinks She Could Kill Me and Get Away With It



Just wrapped up Evil Genius on Netflix which I recommend to everyone out there. It is a documentary on the Pizza Bomber Case back in 2003 in Erie, PA. This was all a new thing to me so I especially enjoyed it. It was a lot better than Making A Murderer imo because it doesn't drag on and on being only four episodes long. More "straight to the point" so to speak.

Evil Genius Board


But this blog isn't about that show or that psychopath Marjorie Diehl. This blog is about how my fiancee think she could kill me and get away with it.


My wife to be is a big fan of the murder mystery drama, with a particularly disturbing affinity for domestic cases. She didn't even bother to watch half of Evil Genius with me because "she had known about all these details for a long time." Which I wondered to myself: How? What kind of deep internet rabbit holes has this woman nose dived into over the years? You name it she's probably seen/heard/read about it.

To be clear I know shes joking when she says this stuff. Pretty sure anyways. 92-96% confident. The remaining 4-8% of me believes this post can be used in court so I don't get played in case I really piss her off by breaking something or not doing the dishes one too many times. Better safe than sorry my grandma says.

Exhibit A: Expert in Genre

She watches it all. Lifetime Movies, documentaries on Netflix-Hulu-HBO-YouTube, shows such as Dexter or How to Get Away With Murder. Suffice to say I was a little nervous how excited she was to watch Gone Girl when it came out years back (yes there's a DVD in the house). She even listens to podcasts on the subject..PODCASTS. She won't bother to listen to the Express Lane but she'll listen all day to how Sally killed Harry and had the best life ever.

She's a little too into this movie for my liking

Does Hollywood realize the sick game they are playing with people's lives with this genre? I can't be the only guy out there who's significant other has joked about this subject. It would be really cool if the industry stopped giving out the playbook on how to erase souls without repercussions. Sure in these scenarios the bad people usually get caught. But how many incorrectly solved cases out there exist in this category? Thousands at least is my guess. I've seen The Wire; bosses want cases in the black.

Exhibit B: Hints of Execution

"That's why I save texts when you're mean to me" - direct quote.

What the f*ckin' f*ck! Do all girls do this as a just in case policy? If a relationship ends (one way or another) they have the hard evidence of a verbally abusive hubby/BF. It's really brilliant if you think about it, and quite intimidating. We all better start keeping those damning texts to ourselves. At the very least save the comments for in person sharing in a bug free room.Whoa, light bulb just went off: I better check my house for bugs when I get home.




Exhibit C: Competitive Blood

I have recently started agreeing with her that she could indeed pull it off, to avoid stirring up her competitive juices. It's why we are a great match. Not the fact that she says jump and I say how high, but that we both grew up in competitive sport families.

If any of you women out there reading played San Diego club/high school/JC soccer back in the 2000s, my fiancee probably kicked your ass on the field or literally knocked you out. She was written by the UT for ending Bonita Vista's unbeaten streak (multiple years) as a junior back in 2003-04. She terrorized soccer clubs from Mexico to Orange County for decades...

If I presented myself unworried or confident that she would never in-a-million-years attempt such a challenge, that evil smile and mumbling that makes the hair on the back of my neck do burpees would occur. She'd take my aloofness as an insult, I know this woman. No reason to boil the blood in those veins. Take note gents.

Exhibits D-ZZ: Decade + of Potential Evidence

We have been dating since basically right after high school. In hindsight this has created an extended period of time to gather evidence and data. I can see the courtroom of my murder case littered with these pictures and her defense.
"Look at my fake smile, your honor. It was his 22nd Bday I had to play along"

"He had problems your honor"


"Look at this Nutjob"

"The peer pressure lasted for years"


How many TB of texts does she have saved over this period of time. I'm f*cked.

Once again I can't be the only one. Men: raise your hand and reach out if you fear the threats are no longer a joke! We can keep each other safe! And to be safe we probably should be nicer and more helpful at home.


If you're reading suga:





UPDATE (2:13PM)


She knows too much...and she has support.






Comments